THE STAND-ON MOWER WITH STAND OUT PERFORMANCE
The Revolt Stand-On Zero Turn Mower is engineered for improved performance and usability in every way, from operator ease-of-use to durability on the turf. With greater visibilty from the shorter frame and curved I-Beam front fork support, plus larger rear tires, the Revolt Stand-On Commercial Zero Turn Mower boasts a lower center of gravity making it one of the most manueverable and balanced stand-on mowers around.
A REVOLUTIONARY STAND ON MOWER
Dual High-Performance Hydro-Gear Integrated Drive Systems for reliable, self-contained power and performance. Curved iBeam front rail and steel 3/8˝ front forks and 3 1/8˝ trail for smooth directional changes. More compact than most Stand-Ons, the Revolt is shorter in length for better in and around cutting. Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, paired with deck wear pads, minimizes damage from any side impact.
- Dual Hydro-Gear Performance Integrated Drive Systems
- Curved I-Beam Front Rail
- 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks and 3 1/2˝ Trail for Smooth Directional Change
- NEW Improved Variable Deck Lift Adjustment
- Removable Quick Access Panel for Maintaining Battery, Control Arm and Hydro-Tanks
- Quick Access Panel for Drive and Belt Maintenance
- Adjustable Rubber Suspension Riding Platform
- 3/16˝or 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Three-Position Speed Control
- Electric PTO
- Ergonomic Thigh Pad
- No-Flat Front Tires
- Striping Kit
STAND UP STRENGTH
Heavy-gauge, all-steel, all-welded and fabricated 1.5˝ x 3˝ frame rail provides the backbone for years of durable service. A three-position speed control provides smoother operation in the tightest of spaces. The quick-access panel to the deck and drive belts, with the flip-up thigh pad revealing the battery, control arms and hydro tanks, makes the Revolt the easiest to service in the industry. Features a sloped 7 gauge steel deck with reinforced 3/8˝ sides. Larger rear tires provide excellent grip and traction.
COMFORT IN A SMALL PACKAGE
Our adjustable rubber suspension riding platform absorbs vibrations normally passed along to the rider’s knees and joints and the soft, ergonomic thigh pad accommodates operators of all heights and provides all day mowing comfort. The Revolt can get you into even tighter spaces with smaller 36˝ or 48˝ deck cutting widths available.