ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION
Versatile and agile, with no-nonsense, heavy-duty construction and powerful engines the Walk Behind Zero Turn Mower is built for getting on and off jobs faster with a cleaner cut. Featuring our new, easier-to-use deck lift system and electric start the Walk Behind Commercial Zero Turn Mower is just another example of not only building a better mower in this class, but driving innovation forward for the whole industry.
A WALK-BEHIND LIKE NO OTHER
The Dual High-Performance Hydro-Gear Integrated Drive System provides for reliable, self-contained power and performance. Drives are protected by skid plates from curbs or other obstructions. The brake, engage, electric blade start and control levers are all right together on the control bar. Our unique central lock—locking both transmissions in a single action for ensuring a straight cut — is a Bad Boy exclusive!
- NEW Single Lever Deck Lift System
- Dual Hydro-Gear Integrated Drive Systems
- Transaxles protected by Skid Plates
- Brake, Engage, Electric PTO and Control Levers on Control Bar
- Unique Central Lock, Locking both Transmissions for Straight Cuts
- The Optional Patented Sulky features EZ-Ride™ Technology for Smooth Ride
- 3/16˝ or 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- Electric Start
- Heavy-Duty, All-Steel Frame
- Single Lever 'Rider Presence' Switch
THIS WALK-BEHIND DOESN'T LAG BEHIND
The heavy-duty, all-steel frame and deck are exactly what you expect from Bad Boy. The deck locks into a consistent cut height with our pull pin system. Handles on deck assists while making any adjustments. The front and rear tires are the largest of any other in this class and makes for better traction and stability, for an even cleaner more manicured cut.
A RIDE SO REVOLUTIONARY IT'S PATENTED
Our single lever 'rider presence' switch offers safety and convenience to the operator. Paired with the optional Sulky, you’ll be even more comfortable. This Sulky is so unique, it’s patented. The single rear wheel features our EZ-Ride™ technology for smooth, vibration absorbing performance.