PUSH SMARTER, NOT HARDER
There’s no substitute for dependability and durability. That’s why our push mowers are simple to maintain and built to withstand grueling day-in and day-out commercial mowing duties. Self-propelled rear wheel drive, easy to detach rear baggers, heavy-gauge steel decks with reinforced edges, sturdy push bars and solid, dense rubber wheels combine to deliver the strength to stand up to the most demanding commercial use.
WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, THERE'S JUST NO BETTER PUSH MOWER
The patented, proprietary two-speed, heavy-duty transmission is built tougher with over-sized gears and with needle and ball bearings throughout. The Blade Spindle assembly is built stronger with a forged spindle shaft for optimum strength and a die cast aluminum housing that dissipates heat faster. The powerful professional-class engine starts quickly and is always up to the task of all day mulching and mowing, and at speeds up to 5 mph.
- Patented, Proprietary Two-Speed Heavy-Duty Transmission features Oversized Gears with Needle and Ball Bearings Throughout
- Blade Spindle with Forged Spindle Shaft and Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for Dissipating Heat Faster
- Professional-Class Engine for All-Day Mowing and Mulching
- Dense Rubber Wheels
- Heavy-Duty, All-Steel 14-Gauge Deck with Reinforced Edges
- Quick-Release Rear Baggers
- Self-Propelled Drive Systems with High and Low Gear
- Adjustable Handles for Any Operator
- Lifting Bars
- Quick Start Operation
- Option to Bag or Mulch